Sunday, May 17, 2009

I was shocked!!!

It started with a very luvly day with a lot of luvly people... I luv Sunday! Went to Ali's wedding at Ampang with bunch of my CLOSED frens since school... They were Zul,MarkG, Syah,Ameen,Yati,Nai,Hanan+Syah,K-mie,Epool etc....But cudnt stay long coz got sumthin else to do...

We went to Ampang Park for karoke session! yeayyy! lame giler x meronggeng beramai2.... Its really fun to get along together just like before but sumthin DEMMM happened! Bro, i regard u as my CLOSED fren and furthermore like my family but i was shocked when u pointed ur middle finger right to my face! bravo! u did made me cry.. I never expect sumthin like tat from u especially when i regard u as my bro,CLOSED fren ever...

~ Did u think 1st b4 u did it? If u regard me as ur fren, I think u wudnt do tat!
~ Did u think how wud i felt? For a 10 years frenship, u dare to point it to my face? (which i didnt notice at all what did i do)
~ I dunno whether i can regard u as my bro again...sorry bro...

Bro, i can forgive but i cant forget.... Tats why dont just simply get emotional coz u dunno if u did hurt others' feeling! I dunno but I was hurt...demmmm hurt! Hati guwe tercalar beb!

I am emotional coz I never tot that I wud be treated like tat.... No worries bro, I have no grudge on u but I just cant forget it.....

P/s: I think u shud realize it from now on b4 its too late! Gudlak for ur future bro! Peace No War!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beb, sincere comment..

U said that u didnt know whether u still can refer him as BRO but still u call him BRO. Made up ur mind girl.

Its yes or no. The best will always be confront and discuss about it. try that. If it lead u to no where, make ur move then.

Cik Anggun said...

im tryin not to cut the bridge yet coz i still luv the 10years frenship...